Long Term Goals of Piedmont Center for Sustainability
- Establish a sustainability demonstration center in Greensboro
- Cultivate a food forest where community members can walk trails and pick from edible plants
- Set up an Eco-Village where individuals and families can live out their values
- Start a CSA program through the natural farm, which will oversee outreach to local food deserts
- Develop resources for sustainable event planning, including hosting sustainable weddings and other events onsite.